Friday, October 14, 2011

Thinking healthy and OOTD

     I am a fat girl. I always have been and I always will be. With that being said... I'm on a diet (a lifestyle change). Let me start off by saying that this is not because I want to be a model. First of all I lost my gallbladder in May (R.I.P. G dog, you were always my organ homie) and I'm tired of having constant diarrhea. Second, I have not been feeling very healthy. I know that it's a problem when I get winded tieing my shoes! Now, I'm happy with me in general and am one confident fat chick! I have always been able to find things I like about myself, but at the same time I've started noticing things that make me feel not so great and I would like to improve myself a little to be the best me there is. Part of me being me is my size and the attitude and confidence that I have with that size. Loosing weight is not the goal here, its being healthy and conscious of what is going in my body and what I'm doing to it. If I do loose weight that is fine and I won't mind that either, my point is that I don't have a goal weight and I won't be devastated if I don't loose every week. I won't lie, I know that being fat puts a target on you for health problems and I just want to make sure that I'm not one of those statistics, plus I'm pretty sure that it would be hard to accessorize one of those sleep apnea masks! 
     So I joined Weight Watchers and I'm pretty happy with it. I will say that the hardest part for me is not having soda. You can have soda on WW but I know that if I have one, I will want five more and that's just not good and what got me huffing and puffing over my shoe laces! Diet soda is not the same and the after taste that lingers all day, I just can't do it, so I opted for no soda. I have been drinking juice and that helps curb the cravings. With that being said the caffeine with drawls were the worst part. I've been getting random migraines and they won't go away! Once I can get past this then I'll be in the clear, but this is by far the hardest part of the diet change.  As far as food goes the boy and I have been eating well and stayed within our point ranges. We bought a magic bullet and have fruit smoothies for breakfast in the morning. I had my first weigh in yesterday and I was down 4 lbs. That kinda made it worth all the soda crap. 
     I had to go to a training at work today so I figured I'd take a few pictures before I left for an OOTD. The boy got in on the action too. I threw in a couple bloopers for you too. Hope you like.




 Leggings and cardigan - Ross
Tank tops- Target
Skirt- Kohl's
Flats- Payless



I hope everyone is doing well and is having a good week. Feel free to drop me line and let me know how I'm doing at the log thing. I'm really enjoying it! I like sharing my little slice of life. Have a good weekend yall!!!!




     
    

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I really like your outfit and your hair is great!
    ♡ Brooke

    ReplyDelete