Thursday, September 22, 2011

Humble Beginings...

Welcome and hey! Ok so this thing is new for me and I'm going to pledge now to keep up with keeping this thing updated! Since this is the world wide web and I'm assuming that none of  you know me I will tell you a little about myself. I'm Nicole, I'm a 26 year old fat lady, I'm a wife and a mother to two adorable dogs (Lucky and Frankenstein), I work and live in a small town, although I am from a large city (I kinda feel like Zha Zha), I love clothing, crafting, Internet stalking, adventures, cooking/baking, anything vintage, good music, my awesome friends, my amaizing husband, and much much more! One thing you will notice is that I am a horrid speller and don't have the best grammar. I apologize in advance for this!

This is me!!!
Some things that can expect to see in my blog... random rants and things going on in my life, photos of these things, fashion, makeup and accessorie stuffs, food stuff (I'm excited to do tutorials and reviews food adventures), random advice and life lessons I happen upon. Mostly it will be me, being me. 


My handsome husband and I

I'm thinking about cake!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

!ole!

Mirror maze time
I'm so excited to get started and hope that this blog makes you smile, think, envy, and enjoy!

1 comment: