Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Houston, we have landing.... Etsy store is up and going strong!

My poor chubby fingers have been hard at work, typing, photographing and blogging about THE NEW ETSY STORE!!!!!! It's finally up and running and we have a decent amount of stuff. This partnership  with lovely Mrs. L is going swell. She picks up where I lack (grammar big time) and comes up with witty descriptions when I have a brain fart. I'm still off work, which gives me ample time to craft, especially when I don't feel good and imprisoned to the couch. At this moment though, I'm super happy with how this has all turned out. Our little shop is getting ample amounts of views without any marketing too. Once we sell a couple things we will start thinking about marketing and adds and google words and all that fun stuff. Other then that not to update on, and my brain is a little fried right now so I will leave you with some Outfit of the day photos and will try to chronicle my baking adventures tomorrow.Oh here is the link to the Etsy store.





OOTD-
Dress and boots- New Look
Sweater- Ross
Leggings- Target
Fascinator- Etsy shop!




1 comment:

  1. I coulda sworn i commented but....ill do it again!

    lovely pics and outfit! your pets really love u!

    ReplyDelete