Friday, March 2, 2012

United states of Nicole

Did any of you lovelies watch "United States of Tara". Jim and I found it on Netflix and got so engrossed in it that we watched all 3 seasons in two days.  If you haven't seen the show, it's about a woman (Tara) who has multiple personalities and her life with her family and how they deal with her and her "alters". One of the alters is Alice. Alice is this lady who jumps straight out of 1950 and is a "June Cleaver" type. 
I'm saying all of this, because this is my Alice outfit. When I got dressed  I looked at myself in the miror and totally thought that this was my version of "Alice". 

We are 2 days into our vacation. We are headed to our favorite bar tonight and meeting up with some great friends. Sacramento is always so nice to visit. When I was young I alsways talked about moving and not living there anymore and how happy I would be, but when I visit , the place still feels like home and I could totally see our little family being back and totally happy! I miss being able to ride my bike to the grocery store and walking to go get coffee and donuts in the morning. You can't really walk anywere in Sonora.

Ok well Im off. Enjoy your day everyone! See you tomorrow for Saturdance!!!!

 

OOTD-
T-shirt- walmart
Sweater- Torrid
Skirt/dress- Kohl's
Shoes- don't remember :(

2 comments:

  1. I was actually sitting in my little apartment in downtown San Diego this morning thinking about how I missed walking around the corner for coffee and donuts in Sacramento. There are no donuts places around here.. there was one by my last apartment but it wasn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue is your color!

    K x
    cruiserdolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete