Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New found Freedom

     Don't let me fool you, I totally only wore those shoes for the photos! I will say that when I opt for heels that I normally go for wedges. They are more comfortable and easier to walk in and no matter what heels I wear my feet are going to feel like they might fall off, so I need all they help I can get.





 

OOTD- 
Tanks & Jeans- F21 
Cardigan- target 
Suede wedges- New look (like 2 years ago) 
Necklace & bracelets- F21



      So with my tax return, I need to get new glasses! The ones I have now are so old that the protective coating is flaking off. It like constantly looking through a dirty window. With my new found freedom I am finally getting to do what I want and not having to adhere to rules! I think I might get some cat eye glasses or something equally awesome and vintage inspired. 
     I'm really enjoying having purple hair and I have been getting a lot of complements too. I'm also getting a lot of looks and a lot of questions about how I did it. Living in a tiny town full of super conservative types is probably not the most conducive to my new creative and free outlook.

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is incredibly gorgeous! I wish I #1 had light enough hair to pull off an overall color and #2-had a job that could handle that...damn professionalism! Your blog is adorable and I love your new glasses! XO Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those your old glasses? You should check out WarbyParker.com, they have some super cute glasses and won't break the bank either. Its the same concept as Toms Shoes, also; for every pair you purchase they donate one to somebody in need. Oh! and you can order five pairs at a time for a free at home try on! xox

    ReplyDelete