Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo dump

It was getting time to dump off some photos from my phone onto my computer. I thought I would share some photos with you and a little insight into my daily life. Enjoy :)

In the service elevator at work.

sleepy man

Cadell and his Mucho Mamma!

The bathroom rug jacket

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie!!!! yummmm

Frank's tongue doesn't fit in his mouth.

Sacramento bound

Kitty Litter cake for my mother-in-law

Jim accessorizing

Mr. December

am I bugging you?

waffle cup nipples

champagne nipples and caviar dreams

Oreo stuffed Chocolate chip cookies

My running errands outfit.



1 comment:

  1. Kitty litter cake! My dad made some for my husband and I and my mother would not touch it! She just could not get past how realistic it looked. My husband on the other hand, was like, "dibbs on the poop!". Hahaha!
    ♡ Brooke

    ReplyDelete