Friday, February 24, 2012

Eye Rock, stick on Eyeliner Review.

I recently hopped on the beauty box band wagon. I liked the idea because when it comes to makeup I never know what to get. I tend to stick to the same things and I want to venture out of my comfort zone and try some new stuff. So for ten bucks a month I get this box of new things to try and then if I like it then I can get the full size discounted. 
In my first box I got a purfume sample, tinted moisturizer, mouthwash, face cream and these bad boys. 

The pack came with 4 stick on eye liners. You can cut them to fit. The material is kind of like medical tape. I was super curios about these. 

grab one of the ends with tweezers and lift it away from the paper. Hold it close to your eye and see if you need to cut any of the excess off. I had to snip the inner corners off.

the back is super sticky so make sure the the placement is in the correct spot. When you have it all lined up, press down with your index finger .


 
When you apply these, the package says to clean area and apply them with no makeup on. I found that to be a little funny because I usually put on liner last.  After they are applied you can put on your makeup. There may be a few places you have to fill in with your liner.


 
I will say that the inner corners started to peel almost immedietly.  I think puting on eyeshadow made it worse. After about an hour the liner was lifted about halfway. Good thing I wear glasses! I took them off after about 2 hours because they stoped lifting, but the first half was flapping every time I blinked! They felt kinda weird being on my eyes (it's kinda the same feeling when you wear fake lashes). All in all I will try them again, but I'm still super skeptical about them and at the same time, it's almost easier to just put on eyeliner. Also I feel like the liners are really wide. I usually do my liner about half the thickness of these. I don't think that I would purchase these, but it was fun to try them out.

Happy Friday y'all. I'm looking forward to Saterdance this week. Also if you have some suggestions for Vlog day, let me know what you would like to see.

1 comment:

  1. i was almost really excited for simplicity. grand idea in theory.

    ReplyDelete