Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saterdance

Sater-dance is a new feature on Saturdays that will feature a fun, catchy, toe tapping, jig inducing video that will hopefully be the sound track to the rest of your lovely day. I love a wide variety of music, from Doo Wop to Diddy and I am willing to listen to most everything (except the genre called "noise", it's basically just a bunch car horns and pots and pans banging together), but I will say that I'm totally guilty of playing one record over and over again till it's played out! One of my all time favorites is Kate Nash. She is super cute and writes catchy little ditties from an honest point of view. If you haven't heard of her, make sure you check out the rest of her impressive albums. Happy Saterdance

Everyone have a great holiday weekend and you will see me tomorrow for Vlog Sunday with some exciting Hair updates. Goodbye violet, hello bold!

No comments:

Post a Comment