Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day. He's the Jam to my toast!

My special man. Valentines day is not such a big deal, in fact we are both still in out pj's and mister is going to go take some trash to the dump today. I think I'm going to touch up my roots and work on some etsy stuff. With all of the non-holiday stuff going on I thought I would take a moment out of my day to mention how much I love my husband. We have been through a lot in the past year, but with each day we grow more and more and my love grows stronger with passing moment. I know mushy, but it's true. Four years has flown by and I can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with this guy. He always doubts me, but he really is the coolest guy I know. Our love has had ups and downs and life isn't always the easiest, but I love this roller coaster and I am so glad to be on this ride with you.  I love you Mr. Jim! Happy Valentines day, now here is a random montage of my handsome husband!!!! Be jealous! :)

P.S. this also a tribute to past hair styles and colors!



















3 comments:

  1. The last year has been an incredible opportunity for growth. Through our own struggle, through the loss of jobs, medical issues, and everything else life has thrown at us, we've managed to make it this far together. Every day is one step in the right direction.
    Thank you for this.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both make me smile and I am so glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being obese isn't something you should celebrate.

    ReplyDelete