Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fat, Sexy, Saturdance

this weeks Saterdance is a little risque. I love the band Uh Huh Her and this is one of my favorite songs by them. This song makes you feel sexual and dance-y all at the same time. It's a perfect sex jam and you know what I might have had sex to this song. I think that being sexual is not something one should have to hide, in fact I think you should be proud of it. Yell it from the rooftops if you'd like! 
As a plus size gal your not supposed to be sexual at all! The two main unspoken rules for fat people are... not to be seen eating, and don't be thought of sexually (unless you are some sort of fat fetish person). No one wants to think of fat people having sex, fat jiggling and flopping all over the place. ewww.  Well excuse me, but FUCK that.
I am fat. People see it and there is no hiding it. I am me and part of me is my size. Part of me is that I'm a sexual person and I have some dam good sex. What I'm trying to say here is, be proud of you. You only have one life and making the most of it is the only thing that makes seance. So if your fat and you want to dance to a sexy song, dance. If you want to go to a nude beach and strut, then do it. 

Happy Saturdance y'all!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow for Vlog Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment