Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Gossip- Saturdance

I find huge inspiration in Beth Ditto and Hannah Blilie. Not only for body acceptance aspects but as a gay fat chick, it's hard to find someone like you. In no way to I think I'm nearly as talented as Beth Ditto, but I admire her attitude and I feel like I'm similar in that way. I have no problem talking about being gay or being fat. I don't really have a problem talking about anything if you ask, but fat gay chicks are defiantly a minority and I get excited when I find one. I'm including two videos for you today. One of an awesome Gossip song and one of the band talking about being young and gay. Have a great day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Agreed! True story: She approached me at an event at a bar once and we chatted, danced and smoked a doobie on the sidewalk. Gotta love Portland!

    ReplyDelete