Friday, May 18, 2012

Lazy day OOTD

This was a casual kick back day and I figured I'd show you what I wear when I'm being lazy. Also I'm pretty sure this or a variation of will be my go to look this summer at camp. It's comfy, and easy to move in. I don't feel self conscious in it and without trying I kind of look like Hunter S. Thompson. I totally wasn't trying to, but when I was editing these photos I realized that I kinda look like a more feminine version of Hunter S Thompson from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I feel like if I do, I'm gunna work it!




Top- Target (ages ago)
shorts- JC Penny
leggings- Target
Shoes- Blowfish




Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Here is a blooper! I see all the cool kids doing jumping shots, so I tried! I think I need to prefect this a little more before I post a real jumping shot! Oh well, I got off the ground at least!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am having severe hair envy, so perfect! & those shoes are pretty much the bee's knees too.

    ReplyDelete