Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Off to Camp!

Alright y'all, the time has come. I leave early Friday morning and to be honest, I just don't feel like I have enough time. I have been running all day today, getting the house in order and the minute I stop is when I remember something else I need to do before I leave. Here are few things I need to do...

-Pick up the living room and dining room (which have become a staging area for packing)
-Finish packing
-Do a load of Laundry
-Make an address list of people to write while at camp
-Finish my medical form information
-Remember to grab the rug on the side of the bed to take with me
-Mop the Kitchen floor
-Stop and deposit money in the bank

Those are just a few of the things I need to get done. I will be back in two weeks and get 2 days off and then I'm back on for another 8 days. I will be trying to do some posts when I'm back for my days off, but I'm not sure how crazy things will get. If I don't get to post as much as I would like, I'm sorry. I truly appreciate all of you and thank you for sticking with me in my absence. This is an exciting time for me and I'm going to experience things I never have and do things I didn't think I could do. I already have and I haven't even left yet! 

Alright, I need to get my butt in gear and work on that list! I hope you have a great summer and I'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment